New to online purchasing?
Here are a couple of tips for new users. We understand that some of you aren't as computer savvy as others - so we want to make your online shopping experience as easy as possible.
Tip #1 - Create an Account
Before you can buy online at the Coffee Works you need to 'Create a New Account':
- Click the Login button on the menu across the top of the page. On the Login page, click 'Create Account' and type your info into the fields provided.
- If you already have an account on the new website …then simply login from the login page.
Tip #2 - Search Box
On the right hand side of our website header, is our 'Search' box. If you are looking for a particular coffee and can't remember what category it's listed under, such as whether it's an Australian coffee or a World Coffee, simply type the name of the coffee into the blank 'Search' box, then click the 'Search' icon.
For example if you are looking for Annies coffee, type the name "Annies" into the search box and click the 'Search' icon. You can search for all our products in the search box.
Tip #3 – Deals and Offers
The second category in our Roast & Post menu is our 'Deals and Offers'. It is a good idea to regularly check out this page as we are forever changing our deals. This page is also where you can find entries to various competitions we hold throughout the year.
Tip #4 – Sample Packs
Never tried our coffee before, or know someone who may love our coffee? Our Sensational Sample Packs are a great, affordable way, to try our coffee. With 4 different options, there is a pack to suit every coffee machine . Try a pack today at a special sample price and receive free freight.
Tip #5 - Delivery
Please ensure there will be someone available to collect your parcel if you opt for delivery to a home address. If there is a chance nobody will be available to collect, please provide suitable instructions as to where your parcel may be left, or provide an alternate address (e.g. PO Box or work address).
Tip #6 – Sending Gifts
If you wish to send Coffee Works gourmet gifts to family or friends:
- First ensure you have created an account and logged in (see tip #1).
- Add items to your shopping cart as normal. During checkout, enter the receivers name and address during step 1.
- In step 2, you may opt for an alternative billing address by selecting ‘Alternative Billing Address’. Enter your details here so that we can send a copy of the receipt to you.
- Under ‘Other Information’, you may enter where you would like the parcel to be left if the receiver isn’t home, and you may also specify a special message you would like us to place with your gift.
- Confirm the order in step 3.